Kerbside Pallet Delivery – £47.98
Price is inclusive of VAT.
UK PALLET DELIVERY
Orders that are placed ‘to order’ usually take 2 – 5 weeks. We will advise you of the delivery date at the time of the order.
Items that are in stock are usually dispatched the next working day and take up to 3 working days for delivery.
PALLET DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
Pallet deliveries are made between 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time on the day.
– Please advise us of any road restrictions or special requirements prior to delivery as we may use a 26-ton vehicle.
– The delivery is made to the ground level and to the kerbside of the property only. The driver will not be able to assist with the onward movement of the goods or unpacking for insurance reasons. If your property has restricted access for kerbside delivery, please let us know at the time of ordering.
– The delivery route should be all on solid, even ground (tarmac, or cement, not gravel) and not on steep inclines or declines.
– We request your contact telephone number as the courier may need to contact you regarding delivery. Please make sure someone is at the property at the time of delivery.
DAMAGES AND RETURNS
Take care when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please ensure you check the goods when they are delivered to ensure you are happy with the product and contents of the delivery. In the first instance of goods being delivered and visible damage to the delivery can be seen, please sign for the goods as damaged and accept the delivery. We allow 24 hours from signature of goods to notify us of any damages or shortages. Please contact us within this time so we can replace the goods and make a claim with our couriers. Failure to notify us within this period will void any replacements being issued.
REMOTE AREA DELIVERY
If you happen to live in an area that is considered to be ‘remote’ by our couriers, you will incur additional delivery charges. Remote areas include Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore. Please contact us for the remote area delivery quotation.
INTERNATIONAL CRATE AND BREXIT SURCHARGES
For international and oversized pallets (over 120 cm in length) additional surcharges may occur.
LARGE FORMAT SLABS DELIVERY
For orders of large-format items, please note that delivery will only be made to the kerbside. To ensure a smooth and efficient unloading process, we recommend that customers either arrange for a forklift to be on site during delivery or have a minimum of 4 people available to assist with unloading the slabs from the vehicle or moving the goods inside the property.
Alternatively, we can arrange for a Moffat delivery service to unload oversized crates and place them as close as possible to the kerbside.
CANCELATIONS AND RETURNS
Where the goods are ‘to order’ you cannot:
- return the goods
- seek any refund of the price paid by you from us
This is because when we receive your order, the order is placed with our suppliers and the order process begins immediately.
The goods are ordered to your exact specification and cannot be returned.
‘Stock orders’, where the goods are held by Tile by Tile, immediately available and not ordered especially for you can be returned within 14 working days of receipt of delivery. Goods must be returned to us and we ask that you take reasonable care when handling the goods and return the goods to us unopened, unused and in their original packaging, where possible.
The cost of returning the goods once delivered is at your own cost and risk.